httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apr_bucket_split data remains
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2018 15:51:41 GMT
> I see such code as the example you gave in various places. However, this
> bit of code (attached) shows me that I cannot simply printf the data.
> Again, I am probably doing something wrong.

The output looks right to me but maybe I am misunderstanding the
intent of the example.

output: _ASCII_String0_!__ASCII_String4_!ASCII_String1_!_ASCII_String2_!_ASCII_String3_!
                                        ^ extra underscore is b1
                                          ^ b4 inserted heree
                                                                     ^
b1_1 and the missing underscore from the split and

You start with b0,b1,b2,b3 and iterate over the brigade.

While looking at b1, you split it at index 1 into two buckets. b1 is
now just "_" and b1_1 is the rest.

b0, b1, b1_1, b2, b3

You then insert b4 after b1:

b0, b1, b1_1, b2, b3