httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hajo Locke <Hajo.Lo...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] minimal custom modul with no functionality
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 10:32:07 GMT
Hello List,

i try to remove mod_php and switch to php-cgi with proxy_fcgi and mpm_event.
An example setup is running well.  But by removing libphp7.so i want to
keep support for php_value/php_flag directives  in .htaccess
This is done by php-htscanner extension. But for a working php-htscanner
extension it is needed that apaches knows about this directives.
(a threadsafe compiled libphp7.so is currently no option because of
other problems).

So following this tutorial i "created" a custom module which just
registers my needed directives and does nothing else:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/modguide.html

I reduced the example to minimum. Please look here:
https://pastebin.com/gEDqJYLR

compiling and using are successful. Apache knows about
php_flag/php_value and my .htaccess is working together with htscanner.
my php-ini settings are edited like expected.

This is a minimal apache-modul i just relinquished to use a hook
registering function.
My question is: Is this safe for using? I did not notice any error, but
iam no programmer.

Please take a short look at the code and tell me your opinion.

Thanks,
Hajo