httpd-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] mirror a html site
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:26:02 GMT
Hello all,

 Not sure if this is the best mailing list to drop this question, but
probably some users here might have a similar issue.

 A hosting company with their builder tool created a static html site
that can´t be downloaded.

 I am trying to mirror that site but some assets (CSS, Javascript) are
from external sources (CDNs).

 I have tried several options with wget but the resulting files are not
browsable without creating a structure of folders for each domain
downloaded (the original www.mydomain.com and the folders for the cdn)
which ends up having an ugly URL
www.mydomain.com/www.mydomain.com/index.hml.

 Can anyone know how to solve this without manual interaction?

 Regards,

 Miguel

---
http://www.avg.com