httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Undefined Symbol Prevents mod_proxy.so from Loading
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 09:35:03 GMT
On Fri, 2017-10-20 at 19:04 +0000, Dempsey, Richard C wrote:
> My searches for ap_check_pipeline, both online and in the source, tell me that it's declared
in ./httpd-2.4.28/modules/http/http_request.c, but little else. Certainly, there is nothing
about issues from the symbol being undefined. In the output from configure and make, I see
that http_request.c is compiled.

You've tracked it down right there in http_request.c.
You appear to be mixing versions: new mod_proxy with an older core.
Something to look at in your build/install process there, perhaps!

p.s. if you're updating, you might want the new 2.4.29.

--
Nick Kew