httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Brooks <jason.bro...@eroi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How can I detect if SSLEngine is ON?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:12:39 GMT
Hello,

I am using virtualmin to run my site, and there is no method to set an apache template separately
for an ssl site.  that i am aware of.  I am asking them this right now.

Independently, my question to this list is “in the apache configuration, how do I tell if
SSLEngine is set to ON”.  I know how to determine if mod_ssl is loaded: that is not what
I want here: I want to detect if the ssl-engine has been turned on in a particular virtual
host.

If I can detect this in the apache configuration, I can enable configuration lines that otherwise
wouldn’t make sense.

Thank you for your time!

—jason

Jason Brooks	Systems Administrator