httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hajo Locke <Hajo.Lo...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Configuration help - addhandler <> mod_proxy_fcgi
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 08:28:21 GMT
Hello List,

currently i use classic mod_fastcgi (fastcgiexternalserver) with
php-fpm, which is quite reliable.
A disadvantage of this setup is, that not every response-header set by
.htaccess will really send to client.
Something like this is the current setup:

<IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
     AddHandler myphp-cgi .php
     Action myphp-cgi /cgi-fpm/php71-fpm
</IfModule>

The big advantage is, that my users are able to use addhandler by
.htaccess to choose any provided php-version.

Now i try to switch from mod_fastcgi to new recommend way of mod_proxy_fcgi

The basic variants with SetHandler are working easily:
<FilesMatch \.php$|\.php70$|\.phpx$>
     SetHandler "proxy:unix:/dev/shm/php70fpm.sock|fcgi://localhost/"
  </FilesMatch>

Now i want to use AddHandler again, so .htaccess files of my users will
automatically work former way and choose proper php-version.
Unfortunately i was not able to combine AddHandler, Action and the proxy
in a working way:

Addhandler php-mycgi .php
Action php-mycgi "proxy:unix:/dev/shm/php71fpm.sock|fcgi://localhost/"

When enabling this in global conf every request to php files results in
a 400 response:
[Mon Sep 11 10:10:09.375597 2017] [core:error] [pid 23826] [client
x.x.x.x:53050] AH00126: Invalid URI in request GET /phpinfo.php HTTP/1.1

Please give me a hint to a working configuration. All my attempts were
not successful.

Thanks,
Hajo