httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Speciale <lspeci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CSP nonces in apache
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:22:33 GMT
Le 12/09/2017 à 09:33, Daniel Gruno a écrit :
> On 09/12/2017 09:32 AM, Luis Speciale wrote:
>> Oh, my. It's NOT working. I fooled myself yesterday
>>
>> :(
>
> Which part in particular isn't working?

Hi Daniel
I'm going to do an exhaustive check before asking for more help, I feel
like I'm abusing of your patience, which, by the way, I found almost
admirable.

Now I'm looking for the errors in the logs, and http2 is not working.
I imagine that the reinstall of apache didn't went well.

	"The mpm module (prefork.c) is not supported by mod_http2."

So, I'm going to reinstall and repeat all the process, step by step, and
only there I'll will look for help, otherwise it is not serious ;)

Thanks again !

Luis