httpd-users mailing list archives

From Анатолий Кирсанов <kiav1...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Why Apache does not save some records to error log
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 22:51:39 GMT
I am not sure what is the reason of my problem. In some cases my PHP
script successfully saves data in it's own (script's) log. But there is
no corresponding record in Apache access log.
Why?

The error log is empty.
*
mod_fcgid/2.3.9
Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS)
PHP 7.1.3

Apache config*
<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:8080>
         CustomLog /var/www/httpd-logs/example.com.access.log combined
         ErrorLog /var/www/httpd-logs/example.com.error.log
         <FilesMatch "\.ph(p[3-5]?|tml)$">
                 SetHandler fcgid-script
                 FCGIWrapper /var/www/php-bin-isp-php71/user/php
         </FilesMatch>
</VirtualHost>

*PHP 7.1 config*
error_log empty (not set)
log_errors on
error_reporting E_CORE_ERROR | E_ERROR | E_COMPILE_ERROR | E_PARSE