httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nikolaos Milas <nmi...@noa.gr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot troubleshoot php-fpm with apache
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 09:58:08 GMT
On 8/8/2017 11:43 πμ, Daniel wrote:

> about php configurations, yes, just define them in each pool and
> create one pool for each different case you need, that's what php-fpm
> is all about.

But, with my current settings (file php-fpm.d/www.conf), php logging is
*already enabled*, so shouldn't I expect to see all php errors in the
configured file (/var/log/php-fpm/www-error.log)? But I don't, and I
can't understand why!

So, in essence, I believe I should be able to run the server with only
one pool.

Regarding the use of different pools, you mean I should create a new
file, e.g.:  /etc/php-conf.d/wwwdebug.conf  or a new section in www.conf
(like [www]) and specify (I guess I should use a different port for this
pool? - 9001 in this example) all parameters again, like:

[wwwdebug]

    user = apache
    group = apache

    listen = 127.0.0.1:9001
    listen.allowed_clients = 127.0.0.1

    pm = dynamic
    pm.max_children = 50
    pm.start_servers = 2
    pm.min_spare_servers = 2
    pm.max_spare_servers = 4
    pm.process_idle_timeout = 10s;
    pm.max_requests = 500

    slowlog = /var/log/php-fpm/wwwdebug-slow.log
    request_slowlog_timeout = 5s
    request_terminate_timeout = 20s

    catch_workers_output = yes

    security.limit_extensions = .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .php7 .htm .html

    php_admin_value[error_log] = /var/log/php-fpm/wwwdebug-error.log
    php_admin_flag[log_errors] = on
    php_admin_value[error_reporting] = 32767
    php_value[session.save_handler] = files
    php_value[session.save_path]    = /var/lib/php/session
    php_value[soap.wsdl_cache_dir]  = /var/lib/php/wsdlcache

    php_admin_value[post_max_size] = 40M
    php_admin_value[short_open_tag] = On

    php_value[date.timezone] = "Europe/Athens"

which actually is exactly the same but sets full reporting and different
log files?

Please advise!

Thanks,
Nick