httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Access Control in 2.4 question
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 20:31:27 GMT
On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Rose, John B <jbrose@utk.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Eric.
>
> 1. Regarding "Proxied so it never hit the filesystem and never matched” if ProxyPassMatch
is being used for php-fpm and blocking access to a .php file is goal, how can that be accomplished?
Or maybe I am not understanding how that works.

You can use the SetHandler method of configuration for mod_proxy_fcgi,
 which allows the normal mapping to occur first.

> 2. As for "Overridden by section with higher precedence like Location or htaccess”
is there some way to determine that besides culling thru lines of config files line by line?

Not really, but you're looking specifically for a section w/ 'require'
directives.