httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hemant Chaudhary <hemantdude.chaudh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to use binary to run httpd in different location
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 09:21:01 GMT
Hi

I have ported apache on my machine. I have copied bin,lib.conf,modules,
htdocs,logs to another location. Now I want to run my apache in new
location with these things only.
I changed path in httpd.conig and apachectl of new location, but while
starting it is starting apache in old location.

For example :
I ported apache on /home/hemant ..
I copied bin,conf,logs,htdocs,modules to /home/rakesh and in httpd.config I
replace all path of /home/hemant to /home/rakesh and changed port also. But
when I am starting apache, it is only starting at /home/hemant.

Without again configure,make and make install can I use it another location
?

Thanks
Hemant