httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harald Dunkel <ha...@afaics.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Require local_subnet
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2017 16:28:27 GMT
Hi folks,

I would like to introduce access restrictions to some Direc-
tories based on the local subnet, similar to "Require local",
but looking at the currently assigned IPv6 prefix instead of
the local IP addresses.

Is this possible? I haven't found this feature documented or
requested in the bug tracker, but maybe I was too blind to
see.

A static subnet configuration is not an option. I wouldn't
like to edit the apache config file again and again on each
new prefix delegation. And supporting site-local IP addresses
would imply a huge change in the infrastructure.

Every helpful comment is highly appreciated
Harri