httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rose, John B" <jbr...@utk.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Access Control in 2.4 question
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 20:19:18 GMT
Thanks for the reply Eric.

1. Regarding "Proxied so it never hit the filesystem and never matched” if ProxyPassMatch
is being used for php-fpm and blocking access to a .php file is goal, how can that be accomplished?
Or maybe I am not understanding how that works.

2. As for "Overridden by section with higher precedence like Location or htaccess” is there
some way to determine that besides culling thru lines of config files line by line?