httpd-users mailing list archives

From chetan jain <cpjai...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to different SSLProtocol for each of the conf files
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 06:37:57 GMT
Hi All,

We have an Apache WebServer (2.2.15) setup on CentOS 6 where in httpd,conf
we have included conf.d/*.conf files which has configuration for all the
virtual hosts.

In conf.d we have respective .conf file for each of the virtual hosts like
:

abc_com.conf for abc.com
xyz_com.conf for xyz.com

etc

now I want to disable the TLSv1.0 and SSLv3 request only for one of this
virtual hosts, but even if i put the values like :

*SSLProtocol           ALL -SSLv3 -SSLv2 -TLSv1 -TLSv1.1*  in xyz_com.conf
file TLSv1.0 and 1.1 are still enabled for xyz.com

to disable it, I have to put the same value in abc_com.conf file as well,
then only it get disabled for xyz.com as well (even if i remove the
paramter from xyz_com.conf in that case it is still disabled)

can't we have different SSLProtocol for different virtual hosts?

I can not disable it for all the websites, have to do it for only one of
them, how can i achieve this?

any help is highly appreciated.

--Chetan Jain