httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] WebSockets support in transparent proxy
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 03:40:07 GMT
What you are describing sounds like a reverse proxy to me. Are you using
ProxyPass and did you try the same configuration with the ws or wss
protocol (in place of http/https)?

Can you post a snippet of your current configuration?

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.