httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.4.27 installed, no con fig change, but web site down!
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:20:41 GMT
Hi Tom,

> I installed 2.4.27, along with the latest openssl. no config was changed,
> but my server isn't serving.
>
> I show no errors in the error log.
>
> I will try to go back to previous versions to see if I can recover, but
> wonder if anyone can guess what has happened.

you'd need to provide more info to get help, your description is really
generic. For example:

1) What was the previous version of httpd and openssl?
2) How did you upgrade? Was it manually or via distribution upgrade? Did
you test it before?
3) What do you mean with "my server isn't serving" ? Are requests timing
out? Are they returning 503s? Are all of them failing or only some of them?
4) What is your httpd configuration?

I could go ahead with other questions but you have probably got what we'd
need to help :)

Thanks!

Luca