httpd-users mailing list archives

From Blake McBride <blake1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with Redirect
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 13:30:12 GMT
That was the problem!  I created the symbolic link with the same name as
the file in the sites-available directory.  It didn't end with ".conf".
Fixing that, the problem went away and it is working now.

It seems apache is not as hard to configure as I thought.  It was just a
stupid mistake on my part.

Thanks for all the help, one and all!

Blake McBride