httpd-users mailing list archives

From rockzOr <m...@rockzor.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ownCloud / PHP-FPM problem after upgrade to 2.4.26
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:00:22 GMT
Sounds good, within a week or few would be awesome. But better wait a
week more to be sure everything works as intended ;)

The workaround is for now OK for me if I don't face anything be broken
now. And as the last option I can also switch back to 2.4.25 and have my
working instance again, it's just a symlink change ;) But I prefer to
run 2.4.26 with the directive set cause of the HTTP/2 changes in 2.4.26.

Regards,