httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nigel Peck <np.li...@sharphosting.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AllowOverride - Mis-behaving Default
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 22:16:29 GMT
On 18/06/2017 16:38, Frank wrote:
> You probably have another <Directory> block that has AllowOverride set,
> for the / path or another. Inspect all files shipped by CentOS, and the
> ones you modified.

I only have one config file, since I merged all of the others in to it
that I needed. I already double checked that there are no other
AllowOverride directives that could be affecting this. The only others
are in other virtual hosts in separate directories not above the one I
tested. Also setting `AllowOverride None` on the root directory block
prevents it, which it wouldn't if another directive were causing the
problem.

Thanks
Nigel