httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adam Powell <a...@adaminfinitum.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] adding footer to all web pages
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 03:04:56 GMT
Google Analytics, by default, only tracks pages by path.

Meaning if you add a Google Analytics snippet to all virtual hosts visitors
to the home page of each site will be almost impossible to distinguish from
each other in the reports...there are ways around this but you should be
aware of it.

I believe you'll want to review the documentation for server side includes
(SSI).

Adam Powell
http://www.adaminfinitum.com