httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vinod Mulani <vm390...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4.25: Attempting to load balance websockets in conjunction with ProxyPassMatch
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 13:34:19 GMT
In terms of intent, two application servers are load balanced by apache
which upgrade their http connection to ws connection when the requested url
has the string websocket towards the end of the url.

I have attempted proxypassmatch for the upgrade and used the ROUTEID
session would forward the request to the appropriate application server.

Based on the valuable inputs, it seems that the ws request url is
incomplete.