httpd-users mailing list archives

From "G. Schlisio" <g.schli...@dukun.de>
Subject [users@httpd] [ab] no return nor action of program
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 20:59:15 GMT
Dear list,

I am using an 64bit ArchLinux with gcc 6.3.1 and compiled apache 2.4.25.
This is done as part of the apache-tools package from AUR [0].
As you can see we apply a patch for openssl1.1, since AL switched to
that version recently. The patch has been taken from the official apache
package in AL [1].

Now, the problem:
starting ApacheBench with the following commandline
$ ab -v 5 -n 1 -c 1 "http://apache.org/"

yields no output whatsoever, and runs (as far as I can tell) eternally.
CPU load goes up to 100% in this one thread.
This happens on https and http targets with all target hosts i tested.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be, or how to
investigate this?

Best regards

georg

[0] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/apache-tools