httpd-users mailing list archives

From Doug Maurer <d...@dmaurer.net>
Subject [users@httpd] MIL CAC and mod_ssl for httpd 2.4.6
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 05:58:10 GMT
We have a setup where we have to use MIL CAC's to access our site. It
currently works with SSLVerifyClient require and SSLVerifyDepth  10, but
we want to limit what the users see to just of the certs that is
presented. We tried changing the VerifyDepth to 1 and removed all the
non-email certs in the ca-bundle.crt file. But the problem we get is it
errors in the ssl_errors_log of AH02039: Certificate Verification: Error
(20): unable to get local issuer. Googling this error says it's missing a
intermediate cert. Tried to create by googling for instructions, but still
get the same thing.

The 2.4.6-45 is from CentOS 7

Has anyone been able to get this to work?