httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stepan Yakovenko <stiv.yakove...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] apache in proxy mode introduces extra delay for sockjs in xhr poll mode
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 10:54:11 GMT

I need to handle users disconnecting from my sockjs applicationĀ  running in xhr-polling mode
. When I connect to localhost, everything works as expected. When I put apache between nodejs
and browser, I get ~20 sec delay between closed browser and disconnect event inside nodejs.
My apache proxy config is following:
<Location/>
ProxyPass http://127.0.0.1:8080/
ProxyPassReverse http://127.0.0.1:8080/
</Location>
The rest of the file is default, you can see itĀ  here . I tried playing with ttl=2 and timeout=2
options, but either nothing changes, or I get reconnected each 2 seconds without closing browser.
How can I reduce additional disconnect timeout, introduced, but apache, somewhere in its defaults?

--
Stepan Yakovenko