httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Debananda Pal -X (debanapa - WIPRO LIMITED at Cisco)" <deban...@cisco.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help needed on using python script from Apache Rewrite configuration
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 10:53:15 GMT
Hi,

I have Server version: Apache/2.2.31 (Unix) and trying to pass few arguments from Apache rewrite
conf file to Python (version 2.6) script.

Also, I want to process the python output in rewrite configuration file.

Please let me know, how can I pass variables to python script and retrieve the output in rewrite
configuration file.
I have loaded mod_python-3.3.1-16.el6.x86_64 and updated the httpd.conf file with proper path.

I have tried below steps just to verify, but no luck :
RewriteEngine On

RewriteMap d2u "prg:/opt/httpd/custom.d/python_test.py"
RewriteRule .? - [E=vrg:abcd-xyz]?
RewriteRule "-" "${path:%{vrg}e}"

?Regards,
D Pal