httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unstable PHP under Apache
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 05:54:26 GMT
On Sun, 2017-04-30 at 14:56 -0400, John Iliffe wrote:

I find your post confusing, so I may be barking up the
wrong tree.  But I see:

> Now Apache has started php-cgi, the parent process is one of the workers
> The response to the browser is "No input file specified"
>
> There are no errors shown in the Apache error log, nor in the php.log, nor
> in the php-fpm.log.

It looks as if you're looking in the wrong place.
It's all working fine as far as Apache is concerned:
PHP has accepted a request and produced a response.
Your problem lies in something PHP is doing.

Questions to consider:
Why the idiosyncratic install locations of httpd and php
in your filesystem?
What's the HTTP response?

--
Nick Kew