httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Error trying to use 'mod_auth_form' and 'mod_dbd' with sqlite3
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:06:59 GMT
On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 04:04 Luca Toscano <toscano.luca@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I think I just discovered I what the problem is: I'm using harp.js to
>> > build my site and the <form...> is compiling incorrectly.
>>
>> Well, that wasn't the problem.
>>
>> The error is still:
>>
>> [dbd:error] [pid 18921:tid 140512673658624] (20014)Internal error:
>>   AH00632: failed to prepare SQL statements: near "authn_query": syntax
>> error
>>

>  > DBDPrepareSQL "SELECT password FROM authn WHERE user = '%s';"
> authn_query
>
> Not a big expert with dbd but looking in
> https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_session_dbd.html#dbdconfig
> it seems that you have a wrong prepare sql statement. Can you try something
> like:
>
> DBDPrepareSQL "SELECT password FROM authn WHERE user = %s" authn_query

Luca, I have to use the single quotes to get the sql to work.  The
semicolon is usually required by SQLite--I added it after I saw errors but
it didn't change anything.  But I will look at sql, single quotes, and
SQLite3 some more.

Do you see any other mistakes?

If you look back at the OP you will see the original error seems to be
failure to open the db. I'm going to try adding quotes on the params string
and also check file permissions on the dbd (just now thought of that).

Thanks very much.

-Tom