httpd-users mailing list archives

From Velmurugan Dhakshnamoorthy <dvel....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reg: Custom error message at Apache 2.4.25
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:03:49 GMT
Hi Luca,
Is it possible to pinpoint what is the wrong in my setting. I am still
unable to display the custom error message.

*The actual message from weblogic 12c in browser*

Error 500--Internal Server Error
>From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
fulfilling the request.

*Apache Proxy 2.4.25 setting in httpd.conf*

*Configuration to forward request from Apache to Weblogic 12c*
<VirtualHost *:8060>
   <Location />
       SetHandler weblogic-handler
       WebLogicHost hawley760
      WebLogicPort 8062
       Debug ON
       WLLogFile /opt/app/bea/apache2.4/httpd-2.4.25/logs/RPS-8060.log
  </Location>
</VirtualHost>

*config related to error document in httpd.conf*

DocumentRoot "/opt/app/bea/apache2.4/httpd-2.4.25/htdocs"
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass /error !
ProxyErrorOverride On
Alias /error /opt/app/bea/apache2.4/httpd-2.4.25/htdocs
ErrorDocument 500 /error/500.html

I tried to setup this in virtual host as well, but cannot re-write the
default 500 error message. I am also attaching my httpd.conf file.

Appreciate if you can tell me what I am doing wrong, it would be much
appreciated.

Regards,
Vel

Regards,