httpd-users mailing list archives

From Purvez <pur...@nexar.free-online.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with Apache2 after upgrade from Ubuntu14.04 to 16.04
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:12:18 GMT
Hi Eric

The info I'm getting from Phusion is that Standalone Passenger only uses
port 3000 by default or whatever else you stipulate at start time.
However they are helping me decipher why nginx 'appears' to be grabbing
port 80.  Once I have an understanding of 'that bit' maybe I'll have a
better understanding of what to do next.

I do agree that currently there appears to be a squabble about port 80
between the servers.  Once I get to the bottom of it I will post my
findings here so that others may benefit from my (painful) experience. LOL!!