httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sweeny, Theo (Chief Customer Office)" <theo.swe...@directlinegroup.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL Certs Not Loading
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:55:28 GMT
Hello - I’ve installed new SSL certs on Apache v2.4.3 and for a single vhost - but the server
won’t start.

The error logs are -

[Fri Apr 21 13:30:00.575805 2017] [ssl:emerg] [pid 97:tid 140688597538624] AH02311: Fatal
error initialising mod_ssl, exiting. See /content/logs/httpd/error.log for more information

[Fri Apr 21 13:30:00.575781 2017] [ssl:emerg] [pid 97:tid 140688597538624] AH01895: Unable
to configure verify locations for client authentication

Can you offer some pointers?

Regards,

Theo

Direct Line Insurance Group plc. Registered in England & Wales No 02280426. Registered
Office: Churchill Court, Westmoreland Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1DP

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received
by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to
it and then delete the message from your computer. You should not copy, print, distribute,
disclose or use any part of it. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. By replying to
this message you give your consent to our monitoring of your email communications with us.
We do not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

We cannot accept any liability for viruses transmitted via this email once it has left our
network. We will never send e-mails requesting personal or confidential information. If you
ever receive such an e-mail appearing to come from us, do not reply to it, instead please
contact us immediately.