httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPass ! directive
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:01:06 GMT
i was looking at this message http://markmail.org/message/ne2rdzm5westbcvb

well it doesn't work either way in my case.  is there any way to test
mod_proxy to find out why it isn't working?  when i first moved to
CentOS 7 i used an old configuration which worked perfectly on CentOS 6
but i have never since managed to get it to work.  but now i am
beginning to need it so it is becoming more urgent!