httpd-users mailing list archives

From Milind Vaidya <kava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] using tee to feed logs to executable
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:16:28 GMT
Thanks. Let me try it.

But will it be same instance of the program or separate one ?

I mean one consuming error_log and another consuming ssl_error_log ?

also I am terminating the consumer once EOF is received. But it does not
look like it starts every hour when the logrotate rotates error_log. I am
wondering if it fails to generate EOF or program is not able to understand
EOF. But is it not creating new program every hour keeping old one hanging
around as it used to do without handling of EOF. But again it is not
restarting it either every hour as was observed initially.