httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya" <Krishnachaithanya.Chund...@broadridge.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Hiding Apache version info on the Aix server for Apache.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:35:33 GMT
Hi,

No, I was not getting any error. When the script is executed, it is giving message like “starting
Apache” later when we are checking the process is not running.

I can’t even find the /etc/conf-* dir in our Aix server.

Regards,
Krishna

From: Yehuda Katz [mailto:yehuda@ymkatz.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:02 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Cc: Mitchell Krog Photography
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Hiding Apache version info on the Aix server for Apache.

/etc/conf-available/security.conf is part of the Debian/Ubuntu packaged layout of HTTPD, not
standard.

Do you get an error when you try to start up the server?

- Y

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya <Krishnachaithanya.Chunduru@broadridge.com<mailto:Krishnachaithanya.Chunduru@broadridge.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

I couldn’t find the file security.conf.

We are having 2.4.x version running. I have only /etc/httpd/ dir, but not /etc/apache2. Can
you please help me if there are any other files to check.

Regards,
Krishna