httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ishan Thakur <ishanthaku...@yahoo.in.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] URG:DocumentRoot relate query on WIndows
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:25:23 GMT
Hi All, We areusing http-2.2.31 for our application on Windows.We arerunning our application
as Local Service on Windows.
The problem description is as follows:
“We are setting the documentRoot as “web”(no complete absolute path). Thisworks fine
for all the paths.
The paths can be direct drive(D:\). But it fails only for C drive(C:\).The same works fine
for all other paths(D:\, C:\Program Files…etc)

For C drive, we are getting following error:

Syntax error on line 129 of C:/httpd.conf:DocumentRootmust be a directory
“
Is there anyrestriction for C drive on Windows for Apache httpd-2.2.31?

Regards,Ishan