httpd-users mailing list archives

From <sadguru.ch....@accenture.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: (failed)net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome and IE
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:11:55 GMT
Could someone please check on below post and help me out here.

Thanks in advance...!

From: Ch N V, Sadguru
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 10:46 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: (failed)net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome and IE

Hi

Currently we have a setting to prompt certificate for all the URLs.

SSLVerifyClient require

Now we are trying to exclude error pages from the certificate prompt and we have tried something
like below and it is seems to be working fine.

I don't think there is any problem with the rule

<Directory "${ORACLE_INSTANCE}/config/fmwconfig/components/${COMPONENT_TYPE}/instances/${COMPONENT_NAME}/htdocs/security/">

                SSLVerifyClient require

                                <Files "Error*.html">

                                                SSLVerifyClient none

                                </Files>

</Directory>

But in chrome and IE after successful logged-in, in one of the action to search an item -
page is not getting loaded.

Getting an error as "(failed)net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR".

Please note that this is working fine in Mozilla Firefox without any issues.

Please someone help me out here.

www.accenture.com