httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sven Crul <Sven.C...@belmedis.be>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.4.10 sslv3 not offering when tls is enabled
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:01:32 GMT
Why does the server offers sslv3 when I Only enable SSLv3 :-s

SSL_PROTOCOL SSLv3

From:	Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com>
To:	users@httpd.apache.org
Cc:	Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net>
Date:	10/02/2017 13:48
Subject:	Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.4.10 sslv3 not offering when tls is
            enabled

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 3:29 AM, Sven Crul <Sven.Crul@belmedis.be> wrote:
      I cannot get the server to offer SSLV3  when TLS is enabled (Any
      TLS ) when I do ssl protocol SSLv3 then sslv3 works but from the
      moment I add TLS , SSLv3 no longer works

​Debian compiles openssl w/o SSLv3 support.  You'll need to build and link
with your own openssl if you want dangerous protocols re-enabled.

http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openssl/openssl_1.1.0c-2.debian.tar.xz
rules:
CONFARGS  = --prefix=/usr --openssldir=/usr/lib/ssl --libdir=lib/$
(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH) no-idea no-mdc2 no-rc5 no-zlib no-ssl3
enable-unit-test no-ssl3-method enable-rfc3779 enable-cms