httpd-users mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache upgrade on Aix
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 20:41:57 GMT
There is a wealth of information in the build/ and build-1/ (APR)
subdirectories about
the compiler and linker choices that were used to create a build, if
they are preserved.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya
<Krishnachaithanya.Chunduru@broadridge.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Actually the setup was done long back with a community version by a colleague who left
the organization.

> would it be possible to know how it was installed ?
>
> Regards,
> Krishna

If you downloaded a package in lpp or rpm form, hunt for a new one.

> --
> Eric Covener
> covener@gmail.com

> This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not
the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the message and any attachments from your system.