httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya" <Krishnachaithanya.Chund...@broadridge.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache upgrade on Aix
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 13:09:32 GMT
Hi All,

Can someone guide me on how to upgrade the Apache httpd from 2.4.10 to 2.4.16 or later version.
I couldn't find the proper documentation for doing this. Thanks.

Regards,
Krishna

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message
and any attachments from your system.