httpd-users mailing list archives

From Good guy <xfs...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Next version of Apache 2.2?
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 22:19:57 GMT
2.2, according to https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-8743.

> Is there a plan to rebase it to 2.2? If so, do you know when?
> The reason I ask is PCI DSS requires that we have all vulnerabilities patched within
30 days, and it's been 2 weeks since 2.4 was patched.

2.2 is dead and finished.  It is time to move to 2.4.  Nobody is working
on 2.2 as far as I know.

--

If you want to filter all of my posts then please read this article:
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/organize-your-messages-using-filters>

With over 400 million devices now running Windows 10, customer