httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Miranda Aragón <da...@eniacfg.co.cu>
Subject [users@httpd] hello
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:34:21 GMT
Good morning.
I am looking for help on apache2 in debian 8, as I am trying to mount a
website, which in debian 7 worked bin, but now in debian 8 it does not
work for me.
But below I leave the configuration of my virtualhost

<VirtualHost *: 80>
      ServerName ftp.domain
      ServerAdmin webmaster @ domain
      DocumentRoot "/ srv / ftp"

      AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
      DirectoryIndex /httpdirindex/httpdirindex.php
      RemoveHandler .php .phps .pl .cgi

      ErrorLog logs / ftp.domain-error.log
      CustomLog logs / ftp.domain-access.log common
      ErrorDocument 404 /httpdirindex/httpdirindex.php

      <Directory "/ srv / ftp">
          Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews
          Order Allow, Deny
          Allow From All
      </ Directory>
</ VirtualHost>

Is that I want to beautify my ftp that is mounted in apache with a
utility called httpdirindex that is written in php5