httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Patidar <nitin.jatpur...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] WebSocket support for Tomcat + mod_jk + apache HTTP server
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:22:32 GMT
Hi,

We are using Apache *Tomcat 8 *(as backend server), *mode_jk* (as
connector) and *Apache HTTP Server 2.2.16* (as front end server) for our
product.
We want to use WebSocket which works fine if we directly send request to
Tomcat . But if we use Apache HTTP server (using mod_JK) between client
browser and Tomcat server then WebSocket doesn't work.
Since Apache 2.2.16 doesn't provide WebSocket support and we are not sure
whether mod_jk supports WebSocket or not. Also, We can't change connector
mod_jk.

Please suggest how to enable WebSocket support in above deployment.

Thanks.