httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michele Mase'" <michele.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unable to fork new process
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:49:39 GMT
I've tried with httpd.event, same result. Using a demo host with 260
vhosts, the httpd hangs after "only" 1000 reloads. The relationship seems
to be the following:
number of virtualhosts = x/number of reloads
10 virtualhosts = 100000 reloads
100 virtualhosts = 1000 reloads
Tomorrow I 'll try to test httpd 2.4.x.
Other better ideas?