httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy.so: undefined symbol: apr_sockaddr_ip_getbuf
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:29:39 GMT
Hello Noor,

httpd 2.2.31 should have been bundled with APR 1.5.2
To force the use of the bundled apr/apr-util add --with-included-apr to
your ./configure step.
- http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/install.html#requirements

Hello Nick,

I notice that the doc I just referenced is not up to date.
I says that a minimum of APR 1.2 is required.
But the fix that adds apr_sockaddr_ip_getbuf to
network_io/unix/sockaddr.c is not in the 1.2.x branch.
This was added to trunk in revision 279566.
The fix is in the APR 1.4.x branch.
So the doc should be changed to suggest a minimum APR of 1.4

Thanks,

Mike