httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Canavan <rainer.cana...@sevenval.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unresolved reference to ap_getword_nulls
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 11:40:03 GMT
On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 6:08 AM, Hemant Chaudhary
<hemantdude.chaudhary@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > "unresolved reference to ap_getword_nulls".
> After "make install", I started my apache server, but it was not running
> because it was unable to recognize .so file. Hence I planned to convert .a
> into .so file.
>
> I am porting apache on Tendem NonStop.
> While converting I got this error. I think I am missing some library.

You don't state how you attempt that conversion. You should not need to
perform any conversion, instead, apxs should generate a dynamic module.
ap_getword_nulls is defined by the httpd executable, but you shouldn't
link against it (if that is even possible), since the symbol is resolved when
the module is loaded.

rainer