httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hemant Chaudhary <hemantdude.chaudh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unresolved reference to ap_getword_nulls
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 06:52:10 GMT
After make install I am ale to have .a and .la of all modules only. Hence I
am converting .a to .o file using command ar -x filename.a . After get .o
file, using xld command i am converting .o to .so

How will apxs work? If only .a file created then what to do ?
When I am starting apache server I am getting this error " httpd: Syntax
error on line 66 of /home/hemant/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot lo
ad modules/mod_authn_file.so into server: dlopen
(6CA053F0->/home/hemant/apache/modules/mod_authn_file.so, 5): FileSystem\n
Error 4002 on File /home/hemant/apache/modules/mod_authn_file.so"
I am assuming that this error is because of not availability of .so file

Thanks
Hemant