httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Query for Apache Server support on Oracle Linux
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 17:19:52 GMT
Are you looking for commercial support or do you have a specific question?
If you need commercial support for Oracle Linux, you probably need to talk
to Oracle.
If you have a specific question about using HTTPS on Oracle Linux, post
more details.

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.