httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Brooks <jason.bro...@eroi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] More info about proxypassmatch and fpm mode
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 22:37:07 GMT
Hello,

I am using the following with apache 2.4 with php in fpm mode:

ProxyPassMatch ^/(.*\.php(/.*)?)$ fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/path/to/your/documentroot/$1
DirectoryIndex /index.php index.php

This works just fine, but I wanted to ask some questions:

1) the “/path/to/your/documentroot” is effectively the path used to find the php script
then run it.  but substituting %{DOCUMENT_ROOT} does not work.  Is there a means of making
this happen?

2) with multiple vhosts I would need a separate proxypassmatch line for each vhost.  If I
do not need to change the php user, is there any need to use a different port number such
as fcgi://127.0.0.1:9001, or is it ok to use the same ip/port combo with a different /path/to/your/documentroot?

3) Are there any other parameters passed to the proxy port?

Jason Brooks	Systems Administrator
eROI	Performance is Art.

m:	505 nw couch #300	w:	eroi.com <http://eroi.com/>
t:	503.290.3105	f:	503.228.4249