httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Health Check is not working, always shows a node up.
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 18:13:11 GMT
There is an issue w/ the health check URL not being copied in
some VirtualHost environments. This bug has been squashed and fixed
in 2.4.24 should will be out within 2 weeks.

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 5:26 PM, Vladimir L <vliapko@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am testing with 3backend nodes, 1st returns 404, the third is not responding at all,
but Apache seems never tries to send a health check there. All nodes are shown Init OK in
Balancer Manager all the time. Apache 2.4.23 RHEL

> ProxyHCExpr ok234 {%{REQUEST_STATUS} =~ /^[23]/}
> ProxyHCTemplate acut hcmethod=GET hcexpr=ok234  hcfails=1 hcinterval=2 hcpasses=1 hcuri=/universal/login/index.jsp
>

> <Proxy balancer://acutprodlb>
>     BalancerMember http://172.28.89.174:8080 hctemplate=acut route=1 ping=500ms
>     BalancerMember http://172.28.89.175:8080 hctemplate=acut route=2 ping=500ms
>     BalancerMember http://172.28.90.177:8080 hctemplate=acut route=3 ping=500ms
>     ProxySet   stickysession=ROUTEID
>
> </Proxy>
>
> <Location "/acutprodlb/>
>      Header add Set-Cookie "ROUTEID=.%{BALANCER_WORKER_ROUTE}e; path=/" env=BALANCER_ROUTE_CHANGED
>      RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding
>      RequestHeader set Host hidden.com
>      ProxyPass balancer://acutprodlb/    stickysession=ROUTEID
>      ProxyPassReverse balancer://acutprodlb/
>      ProxyPassReverse /
>      ProxyPassReverseCookiePath "/" "/acutprodlb/"
> </Location>
>

> LoadBalancer Status for balancer://acutprodlb [pcfdb3b05_acutprodlb]
>
> MaxMembers	StickySession	DisableFailover	Timeout	FailoverAttempts	Method	Path	Active
> 3 [3 Used]	ROUTEID	Off	0	2	byrequests	/acutprodlb/	Yes
>
> Worker URL	Route	RouteRedir	Factor	Set	Status	Elected	Busy	Load	To	From	HC Method	HC
Interval	Passes	Fails	HC uri	HC Expr