httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jayaram Ponnusamy <jayaram.ponnus...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Any Modules required for ErrorDocument?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 11:54:45 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache WebServer

I tried lot with httpd.conf & virtualhost.conf but nothing is working for
me.
Kindly please help me on this. Still we are not able to redirect users to
custom Error page by using ErrorDocument. Kindly please let me know if any
other options we have?

written the Rules like below but it didnt work.

Redirect 404 /sites/en_US/404
ErrorDocument 404 /sites/en_US/404

If use like below then all pages taking to custom Error page. Kindly please
help me to resolve this issue.
Redirect 404 /
ErrorDocument 404 "<h1>Custom 404 Page</h1>"

<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName cmspliv1.com ErrorLog
logs/live/http_error.log RewriteLog logs/live/http_rewrite.log CustomLog
"|/opt/apps/apache/bin/rotatelogs -f
/opt/apps/apache/logs/live/http_access.log.%Y.%m.%d
86400 +60" imi Redirect 404 /sites/en_US/404 ErrorDocument 404
/sites/en_US/404
RewriteEngine on
#RedirectMatch 404 /sites/en_US/404

JkMount   /*        prod_live_svr