httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Round Robin LoadBalance/Failover Configuration for Apache WebServers
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:31:10 GMT
From the below, it seems you are using mod_jk for your connectivity
to Tomcat. mod_jk is part of the Tomcat project, not Apache httpd, and
so your question would be better asked on the Tomcat users list.

Good luck!

> On Oct 12, 2016, at 1:12 AM, Jayaram Ponnusamy <jayaram.ponnusamy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Currently we have two webServers (WA and WB) and two Tomcat Servers (TA, TB). WA configured
for TA and WB configured for TB. How to configure Loadbalance and Failover between these two
Servers.

> For Eg. WA is connected with TA, if TA failed then WA should connect TB, Similarly WB
connect TA if TB is failed.

> It may simple, but I am new to Apache. Most of the LB example described for 1WEB and
TWO AppServer. Kindly please help me to solve this problem